Spokane WA. branch cutting and removal service
Perhaps the most important part of maintaining a tree is limb removal. This process not only helps the tree grow but also keep people below safe.
Prices and costs
The cost of trimming and maintaining trees can be all over the board depending how attractive you want to keep your yard. Making trees look more aesthetically pleasing can be quite a tedious process especially for those trees that have a lot of rapidly growing and sometime pointy branches. Some examples of these types of trees would be different types of spruce and some pine trees.
When it comes to the cost of the job a lot of things come into consideration. For instance the height and girth of the tree are always factors. The high of the branches that need to be cut also comes into play. To give you a general ideal of how much it costs small jobs can go for 80$ with larger ones going for 2000$. The average cost though is usually somewhere between 250$ and 500$. For more details just call 509-412-3558
As you probably already know, overhanging limbs here in Spokane can be quite hazardous in the gusting wind. All it takes is a weak branch and a small gust of wind. This information will help you decide if the limbs around your property are a threat or not.
We want you to know the tale signs of a hazardous tree so you and your family stay safe. Some things to look for are
· What type of species is the tree? Some trees are naturally stronger or weaker than others. A weak tree blowing in the wind will have a lower breaking point and be more likely to fall.
· Are the branches dead? Dead branches are the weakest of all. If you can tell the tree is dead or rotten on top this is a sign that is could come down soon.
· Trees history? If your tree has a history of being limbed and topped the bond where the new branch is growing back is not nearly as strong. It is a good idea to keep up on the liming of trees if it is in their history.
· Are branches rubbing or laying on each other? At the point where they cross is without a doubt a weak spot with potential to snap. These should be removed the moment you notice them. They will also most likely grow back in the same place so it’s good to keep a close eye on them.
· How healthy is the tree overall? The overall health is measured by the amount of leaf cover around the branches. Also by the color, size, and condition of the leaves or needles themselves.
· Watch for forks growing in the trunks. A sign of instability is when one fork starts growing out to the side instead of upward. What really matters in this situation is what’s underneath this sideways growing tree. If there is something of value underneath our professionals will remove it without damaging any of your content below.
· Which way is the tree balancing? This will decide most likely where the tree will fall on its own. This is important to check because, again, something of value could be in the fall zone. The fall zone is not where any of us want to be and a falling tree can do some serious damage. By hiring us, this weight will be lifted off of your shoulders within a day.
· Look for wounds in the trunk. Trunk wound can be caused from other fallen trees, growth defect, lightning strike, and more. The importance is to recognize this before the tree grow too much to support its own weight.
· Look for root decay. The roots of a tree are like a concrete footer is to a post. Without the footer, the post will surely fall over. In the trees case, without strong roots, the outcome is the same as the posts. Checking for root decay requires a professional looking for what they call, “the sneaky fungi.” The fungus may not affect the immediate roots directly near the surface giving the sign that nothing is wrong. All the sudden, one day, the tree will fall over and a massive rot at the base of the roots will be revealed.
Start video at 1 minute 30 seconds